Thursday 11 February 2016

Cheap valentines/gift ideas

Valentines gifts and presents in general can work out expensive when you are a student, living on a budget, or trying to save some money. As you know, I am a full-time first year at university, so saving money wherever possible is extremely important because of living on such a small budget a week. So I have shown some very cheap yet cute gift ideas I thought I would share with you to give you some inspiration for yourself.

These are super cute mini cactuses, costing around £3 for all three.
Perfect for both girls and boys. I simply have mine on my windowsill
 in my room, adding a bit of greenery to the white paint. They are also
really simple to keep alive as they rarely need watering!

This little dish and candle is perfect for a loved one or somebody
special. It has different inspiring words on each side to brighten up
your day. It was also around £3, so great as a little gift to someone special.

This little bird is super cute, and can hang up on hooks or pins. It
was £1.50 from the Primark home section. I just think it is really elegant
and simple for girl (or guys!) bedroom/house.

I love these wooden leaves! I love the rustic and shabby look they have.
They were also from the Primark home section and were £2.50 (I think).
A really cheap present for a boyfriend or lover of travel.

Lastly, my final gift idea is perfect for valentines day. I got these little
glass bottles from Poundland of all places! I simply filled them with hot
chocolate powder and mini marshmallows, and as many of my closest
friends and family know I am a sucker for hot chocolate! Such a simple but
meaningful gift I think any hot chocolate lover will appreciate! 
So I hope these few little ideas were in some way useful or inspirational for you. I just love them all so much and I hope the people who I am giving them to do too! 

Have a wonderland Thursday and weekend too!
Lotts xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment