Tuesday 2 February 2016

Weekend wander

Wanderlust...


Me and my boyfriend Dan, decided to have a weekend full of wandering around Suffolk whilst I'm at home for a few days. After my morning run, we ventured off to Orwell Country Park Saturday afternoon and had a breezy stroll down to the river Orwell. It was so refreshing with the breeze running through my hair, clearing my head from the daze of life. 

On the Sunday morning, we went for another wander but this time at Thetford forest. Despite the cloudy drizzle and win, we went for a 3 mile stroll around the woods and although we did get soaked it was nice to spend some quality time together again, just the two of us before I go back to uni this Friday. We then spent the afternoon baking white chocolate and raspberry blondies and a homemade vegetable pie, which I have to say was rather delish. 

Hope you had a time to clear your head wandering too, and have a lovely Tuesday!
Lotts xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment